Friday, August 29, 2008

Hi Everyone-

Sorry this is my first posting we have been really busy with the new house and getting ready for the baby. The house is coming along great Scott is putting in a lot of long hours trying to get it done. Dad and Uncle Mike have been a huge help putting in the drive way I think Dad was more excited about it than we were:) Scott is going to be putting the rest of the windows in this weekend and hopefully start siding the house next weekend so we can start working on the inside again. We are shooting for late November as a move in date, we will see. I just hope it is before the first snow fall!!! As for the baby we are on the count down 10 days to go, I am praying she is here earlier than that I am so ready. I feel like she is going to fall out, I have droped a little everyday this week more some days than others. The doctor said she is in position and is about 7lbs right now so it could be any time now. I cant wait!!!!! We will keep you all posted and send pictures after the big day.

Talk to you all later
Amber

1 comment:

Tom & Pam said...

Amber-
It sure is a busy time for you both- enjoy each and every day! I'm sure you can't wait to hold that precious new little girl! I hope all goes well for you!
Love
Aunt Pam