We had a wedding to go to on Saturday night. Steve's niece got married. Emily was the flower girl. She did a great job. All the kids had a great time at the reception. Emily did her part to help with cleanup. She picked up all the hershey kisses that were left on the table and put them in her flower girl basket. She was very happy when they told her she could bring it home. I made two sheet cakes for the wedding. They had the main cake which I did not do, then in the last week or two they decided that was not going to be enough so asked if I could make some. It was nothing fancy so I am not posting a picture. Jacob was out dancing and fell hit the concrete floor and busted his lip open. The ring bearers dad was right next to the dance floor so got there quickly. Unfortunately he had blood all over his shirt from Jacob. Alexis was in her own world dancing and singing. Brandon stayed close to Steve and I. He would dance for awhile then come back to the table with us.
All in all it was a good time. What did everyone else do?
1 comment:
holly--looks like everybody had a grat time and you all took really good pictures. alexis is such a Diva.
Post a Comment