Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Do you know who Johann George Sorg is???

If any of you are interested in your heritage from Grandma's side of the family check out this website!!! I would have attached it but it is pretty overwhelming. This is the most info I have found so far all in one spot. The family tree begins with Johann Sorg b. 1775, which for me is the farthest back I have been able to come up with so far. Johann Sorg is the father to Heinrich Sorg who is the father of Peter Sorg who is the father of Edward Sorg who is the father of Velma. What is great about this is the birth and death dates and also burial locations. I highly recommend checking it out and printing it off to keep. The only down side is it looks like it was recorded twenty years ago or so. The good side is all those not recorded could be easily added. Let me know what you think!!
www.member.eatongenealogy.com/gedcom/descend.php?personID=I02425&tree=cochoit1

Once there choose the "register format" which easier to read than the "standard format"

1 comment:

Ashley said...

That is really cool! Thanks for finding it, it is so detailed!