Well, my Christmas tree is not big and beautiful, but it's a tree that can be knocked down by the kids, dog, or cats and I won't really care. The cats knocked it down last year and broke my important decorations, so the ones I have left don't go on the tree.
Liam helped me make Grandma's Gingerbread cookies, so I made him a pretzel shaped one with the last bit. Brooklynn came over the day after Thanksgiving and helped me make sugar ones.
Thankgiving turned out good. My turkey was good.
Sorry i didn't make it to Christmas. Liam was runnung fevers all weekend. I think he's finally getting his 2 yr molars. (@ almost 3 lol)
If I don't post before Christmas, hope everyone's goes well!!!!
3 comments:
Awww!!! Have a great Christmas! That's so cute! How did you change the font size on your description header?? I wish you well!
Who is Astroali??? Does anyone know? Anyway...Megan your tree is lovely...with kids you really can't decorate it to be fancy! We still need to get together. I have a new house and would love for you to come over sometime! Talk to you soon.
We did miss you and the family at xmas but understand kids and fevers. Your xmas tree is kid beautiful and thats what counts. I am still waiting for some elf to show up and show me how to get my picture on for view. Have a wonderful Christmas. Love, Aunt Mic
Post a Comment