Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Project........


Sorry it's been so long since posting- it had been so long I forgot how to!

I'm sure you all know how much I've always enjoyed "crafts", well, I've started a new one..............again! (In my spare time!!) I took an oil painting class & totally enjoyed it! I've got a lot to learn, but it's amazing what you can learn in 1 1/2 hours!

Just thought I would share my "first" painting so that when I become a famous artist (hahahaha!), you can all say you saw my first painting!

Looking forward to the weekend- hope to see you all!

Love

Pam

10 comments:

Holly said...

Aunt Pam, your picture is amazing. You have so many talents. Keep up the good work. Isn't it great when you find something you enjoy doing and you are actually good at it? Way to go!

Ashley said...

What a beautiful painting Aunt Pam!!! So talented!!!

Tom & Pam said...

Thanks to both of you! You know, I really think anyone could do this with instruction- it's that easy! Hope to see you both tomorrow night!

Nikki said...

Nice picture! Just like that guy we watched as kids on channel 39!

Holly said...

Nikki, I remember that guy. Didn't he have a cool hair do? His voice was so relaxing. I wonder if he is still on tv.

Megan said...

I'm glad to see you made your tree a "happy tree". LOL The guy from channel 39! Aunt Pam, it's beautiful!

mic said...

Pam--I took a painting class a long time ago and it has always amazed me how "I" was able to paint a picture well enough to hang. It was lots of fun. Good job.
Mic

mic said...

Pam--I also took a painting class a long time ago and I was always surprised I could do it well enough to hang but I did amazingly enough. Good job.
Mic

mic said...

Oh well---so I goofed and did it twice. What can I say--technologically deprived.

Amber said...

Aunt Pam you picture looks great I just want to know when mine will be done??? :) A new painting would sure look good in our new house...Just kidding it really looks like a professional did it.