Friday, March 27, 2009

New Heckber



Ethan and Sarah have a new baby! Brody Wayne was born Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 8:10 am. He was 7.7lbs and 20.5in. He's a beautiful baby with a full head of hair and dimples like Ethan. Both mom and baby are doing well. They are home. James seems ok with him. Rolan, I think is a little jealous. This makes grandchild number 10 for mom and dad. Congratulations Ethan and Sarah!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Megan, Brody is adorable. If she needs anyone to hold him tell her I am up for it:) Tell them congratulations for me and if they need anything let me know. How are your boys doing? Hope things are going well. Talk to you soon.

mic said...

Congratulations to Ethan & Sarah--he looks so cute!!! Also congrats to Steve & Kathy------I think you guys will probably beat us in grandchildren,and thats ok!!!!!
Love to everyone.
Aunt Mic & Uncle Larry

Ashley said...

Megan, please tell Ethan & Sarah I said congrats. He's adorable!!

Tom & Pam said...

Wow- what a cutie! Tell them I am SO proud of them- 3 BOYS- YES!!!
Aunt Pam