Saturday, August 22, 2009

Update on Mom

If there is anybody out there reading the blog anymore I have an update on Mom. Yes, she is still in the hospital (st. Joe) and had a pacemaker inserted via surgery friday and withstood the procedure very well. Today she had a colonoscopy which wiped her out but was better this afternoon. IF all goes well, (continue prayers) she might be able to go home Monday or Tuesday with home health care for awhile.
Thanks for the prayers and concerns, we really appreciated it.
love, Mic

3 comments:

Melissa said...

No, this is not an attempt to suck up (U. Dave!!!). I just want to say how lucky I feel that I have family (both sides included) that when the going gets tough.......

We all seem to pull together when needed, I hope when the time comes, my kids will be by my side like all of you have done. Hang in there mom!!

mic said...

Thanks Melissa---we all appreciate the encouragement(suck up or not),
i luv you.

Ashley said...

Glad to hear she is doing better!! I hope that she is able to make it home soon!!