I have just sent an email to those that supplied one to me for the Heckber Directory. I received a failure notice for the following:
Mike and Julie
Brian and Kelly
I wasn't sure if it was ok to publish your emails so if someone could please send me an email to let me know if you have changed yours or maybe I do not have the correct one.
Other than that if you have not received an email with the Heckber Directory attached, let me know. And yes, I do know I did not attach anything the first time, that's why you all will get something twice.
If I have left someone out or do not have the correct info please let me know and I will get it taken care of.
Thanks,
Melissa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great job Melissa!!!!!!!!!!This is something really good to have---thanks for all the hard work. I'd hug you but-----.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment