

Well, there has been a request for pictures and I finally got them downloaded!
Here is Hunter Dustin Heckber born July 3, 2008. The picture on the left, was obviously taken during his first few days in the NICU. The picture above was shortly before he got to come home! I may be a little partial, but he is a cutie!!
(P.S. Easton had his EEG today, but we don't know the results yet- will keep you posted)
5 comments:
Aunt Pam, Hunter is adorable. Tell Angie and Jason congratulations. Easton is still in our prayers let us know when you hear anything.
Thanks Holly! I will tell them and I'll try and keep you posted on Easton! Hope you're feeling better- Aunt Lori said you weren't feeling too good! We missed you on Sunday!
He is so cute!! I think he looks like Jason!!
What a handsome little guy!!! So precious. Give my congrats to Jason and Angie.
Thanks Amy! I sure will do that!
Post a Comment