Happy August or should I say middle of August as School will be rolling around soon and we will be senting more off to college this year....Good luck to all of the college bound and be safe in your travels to an from school. Ross....remember Purdue is really not a party school like Indiana University, so be sure to stick to your studies as I am sure Bryce has already told you how important that is the first year (lol).
I have enjoyed the summer so far with having Nikki, Curt, Holly and Steve's kids for a weekend visit. Spent most of the time baking cookies and swimming as I think those are some of the kid's favorite activities. Look out Megan, Brooklynn is quickly becoming the cookie baker and she will be giving you a run for second place really soon. I will be watching Megan and Mike's boys the end of August and really looking forward to spoiling Jayson.
My work has been crazy lately as a company our new VP is cutting back and at this time my current position is up for grabs. We had 6 people in my region doing the same functions for 6 managers and the decision was made to cut back to 3 managers so they are figuring out who will be staying in that position or ask to take another job or asked to leave. I am 99.9% certain that I will be offered to continue with my current job so I am not too worried at this point, but do feel badly for my co workers who will not be returning or taking other jobs. It's not the same company I started to work for 23 years ago and I just hope it all goes well and I can continue for years to come as I really like my job.
I will be having surgery on August 25th to fix my tendonitis in my elbow and carpal tunnel in my left hand. I will be off work for a few weeks and then limited work as the doctor said only abut 15 mintues of typing an hour for the repaired elbow and hand for the next 4 weeks....I guess I will get better at one handed typing as I really cannot be off work very long.
Well that's about it for the North update....Love Lori
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aunt Lori, We appreciate you taking the kids more than you ever will know. They always have so much fun coming to your house. The kids love you so much. You are an amazing woman. If you need anything while you have surgery let me know. Thank you for everything you have done for us. We all love you.
lori-----what a super great- aunt you are for loving our kids the way you do. kudos to you big time.
ditto on what holly said---if sue has too work let us know we can help out with the surgery or driving or whatever. (except maybe typing--i am worse with two hands than you would be with one). love you , ya know.
Post a Comment