
Here is a picture of my latest cake. I had to make it for Steve's parents 50th anniversary party. Sorry the one is not rotated I couldn't figure out how to change it after I loaded it. It was made out of marshmallow fondant with gold edible beads on it. The stand was not my choice.
4 comments:
Holly,
Your cake is beautiful! Where did you learn to do the marshmallow foundant? I haven't tried that yet! Keep up the good work!
Aunt Pam
This is actually only the second time I have done it. It is very easy. I even practiced making roses out of fondant, it was very easy. Alexis even made some roses too. Her first attempt.
HOLLY -YOUR CAKE TURNED OUT GREAT. IT LOOKS GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT--HA HA
NO KIDDING YOU DID A TERRIFIC JOB!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!THATS MY KID YA KNOW!!!!!!!!!
What a beautiful cake Holly!!
Post a Comment