Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Final wrap-up from the Heckber Olympics




Here we are back once again with our final update on the Heckber Olympics. Our first picture includes team members Kirby Sink, Kyle Sink, Larry Heckber and Cody Heckber. This group is what we call our "Special Olympics" team, they really did not possess any talents worthy of any of the events, however we needed to classify them into some sort of category, thus, the appropriate title of "Special". Next we have fellow Olympian Noah Robbins. Noah was over- qualified for the "Special Olympics" team, however, may be demoted next year, judging by his form on the "Lily Pad" event. Finally we have Miss Taylor Robbins. Taylor also competed in the "Lily Pad" event managing to score high only for being so darn cute.
We all had a great day at Pine Lake, as you can see we finally made Dad rest for a change. Until next year, that's all from our "Special Olympics"!!

3 comments:

Tom & Pam said...

I think I'd like to join your special olympics team- I think I have the needed qualifications!
Pam

Amy said...

Noah and Taylor had a blast. Thank you Mom, Dad and Melissa for letting them join in the fun!!!

mic said...

SADLY I WAS OUT FOR AN INJURY AND COULD NOT ENTER ANY OF THE EVENTS. THE BEACH VOLLEYBALL EVENT DID ME IN A FEW WEEKS AGO AND I AM STILL STRUGGLING TO GET OVER THAT INJURY.I WILL HAVE TO SPEND MY WINTER GETTING OLD MUSCLES AND BONES INTO SHAPE FOR NEXT YEAR. AND BY THE WAY WE WELCOME ANY NEW ADDITIONS TO THE HECKBER OLYMPICS. PRE-REGISTRATION IS THE ONLY REQUIREMENT. WE MEET AT PINE LAKE SO WE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN WE RESUME MEETS NEXT YEAR. OF COURSE THE SPECIAL OLYMPIC GROUP ALWAYS FILLS UP FAST.