Hello to all from Truro, Nova Scotia.
I just wanted to let you all know we are having a great time.
Everything is beautiful. We actually went to the beach of the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
We also crossed the 8 miles long Confederation Bridge to Prince Edward Island.
We drove to Green Gables...the 100 year anniversary of the book 1908-2008.
I have only purchases a couple more coffee mugs....Steve is a trooper!
I will try to add more later. We will be here at least one more night.
Then we are heading back, maybe via ferry, to Fort Ticonderoga, NY.
Not sure when we will get home. Looks like the cousins night was a hit!
I will sure try to make the next one!
Love to all,
Kathy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like a very good time!!! I can't wait to see the pictures.
Kathy & Steve---sounds like you guys are having a good time. We went by ship to Nova Scotia crossing over from Maine it was so interesting. I could have spent more time there. Did you go to Peggy's Cove? It's a neat shipping Village. Continue to have a good time.
glad that you are having a good time. harvest is going well. see you when you get home.
Post a Comment