Sunday, January 18, 2009

1st Annual "Heckber North Winter" Gathering

Too take a spin from Mic's winter blahs...Sue and I would like to invite everyone to the first annual "Heckber North Winter Gathering." This weekend is an open house type weekend so come and stay a few hours or stay for a few days.
To start the weekend I have reserved the non smoking room on Friday, February 13th at the Twin Six at 7:00 pm. Order off the menu and pay your own bills (I love all of you, but I have also seen some of you eat as well). Just a reminder that the Twin only accepts cash or checks...
Activities for Saturday and Sunday are up for suggestion, I am sure there are enough of us we can come up with something we can do. Bring your Wii's and other TV games and I think the kids will be happy. I plan on making noodles and if you want to participate all you need to bring is 5 pounds of flour, 2 dozen eggs, clean sheet and zip lock bags. If you supply the flour you can take home about 8 gallon zip lock bags of noodles. Sue got me two noodles machines for Christmas and I am ready to get them both going and mass produce some homemade noodles.
Sue and I will make a roaster of goulash and chili for the weekend. Feel free to add to menu if you like and bring your own beverages.

Just let me know if you are planning to attend and if you are going to spend the night. I don't want to have too many overnight guests and run out of sleeping room. Look forward to seeing those who can attend

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I would love to come!! That sounds like a lot fun! Thanks for thinking of something like this!! I am sure we can bring our Xbox if anyone is interested in that and I have a ton of other games I could bring. I will check with Dustin, but I think I will also be bringing my PJ's!!! I will let you know for sure. THANKS!!

Amy said...

Sounds like a fun time!!! Darrenn and I will be coming Friday for dinner at the Twin, and we will also be staying the night. We will also bring some games. Thanks A. Lori & Sue.