Sunday, January 18, 2009

January blah's

January is half over with and only 8 more weeks of winter. What's everybody doing out there to keep from going crazy(unless of course you like winter)? How are the wedding plans coming? And what about the house Amber---ready to move yet? I will watch GRACIE when you do move. Anybody out there want to get together for a Super Bowl Party or Valentine's Day party??? Can you tell I am ready for anything? Except for maybe ice shating on the Sink pond.
Hope everybody is doing well including Sue with her broken leg and the sadness of losing her nephew Chance. Anybody remember Patrick Mooney---would be seminarian from Ireland? Did you see he was the policeman that shot the Avilla bank robber? Interesting choice of career change. What's Deke, Seth and Ethan up to--?
Hope you guys come out of hibernation and we can hear from all of you???

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow, only 8 weeks left of Winter?! That still seems like a long time! I am very ready for the warm weather! The wedding plans are coming along nicely! Just about everything is done, finally! We are only 2 1/2 months away!! Would anyone in the family be interested in taping our ceremony for us? It's too expensive to hire a videographer for only 20 minutes, haha! If anyone would be interested, let me know:) I think Amber has a camera and a stand I could borrow.

mic said...

Sorry Ashley, you do not want my viedeographing expertise---because I have none!!!!!!! But I am sure there should be someone who can do that job. Anything other than technological stuff I am yours. Getting exciting!!!!