Friday, April 17, 2009

Home from our honeymoon...


We are home! We had a great time! The weather was so wonderful! Much better than the weather I hear you guys had!!


We went to a couple theme parks while we were there and stayed with my Aunt Tricia most of the time. We also went to Clearwater Beach and a beach near Daytona. Dustin decided that he didn't need any sunscreen and ended up getting pretty fried! He regretted it afterwards:) Other than that we just relaxed by my aunt's pool and played with the dogs. Nothing too exciting, but it was a nice getaway!


Hope you are all doing good!


Love,

Ashley & Dustin

2 comments:

mic said...

Great picture!!! Welcome home newlyweds!!!!! Sounds like it was a nice and relaxing time for you both. Anything for warm weather!!!
Aunt Mic

Lori said...

Glad you are home safe and had a great relaxing time. I was wondering if you could post the web address of your photographer as I remember him saying your photos would be on line....I didn't get one of his business cards as the reception. Thanks and welcome home.