Monday, April 6, 2009

THANK YOU EVERYONE...

Thank you so much to everyone for coming on Saturday and a BIG THANK YOU to all of you who helped with the wedding!! Sink Family...thank you so very much for taping at the wedding. I really appreciate it more than you know. I cannot wait to see the video!

I hope that you all had a great time! Dustin and I had such a great time and we so happy to share this experience with all of you. Thank you everyone for the gifts as well, we appreciate it!!

Also, just wanted to let everyone know that we are now going on a honeymoon:) I don't know why I didn't think of this before...but we are going to go to Florida and stay at Grandma and Grandpa's house. They are also letting us borrow their car, so the expense should be very minimal so that makes us very happy! We leave Wednesday morning and will be there for a week. It should be a really good time, especially the weather, considering we all woke up to snow this morning!!

Also, I thought I would check with family first, we found a bracelet at the reception. It is black and has small and large black jewels on it and it. Let me know if someone is missing it.

Again, thank you so much to everyone!!!! We love you all!!!!

Ashley & Dustin BALLER:)

1 comment:

mic said...

Your wedding was beautiful, as were you!!!!!!!! We had a terrific time and I am so glad you both are able to go on a honeymoon. Thank goodness for Grandparents!! Have a great time!!!!!!!!
Love ya both, Aunt Mic